Privacy statement Tympro Hearing Protection B.V.
Tympro Hearing Protection B.V. is convinced that the protection of the privacy of its customers, users of its products and services, the visitors of its websites and of its business relations is essential for its activities.
Tympro Hearing Protection therefore complies to the requirements set by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR ); as controller for the processing of personal data of which it determines the purpose and the means and as processor for the processing of personal data it performs for its clients.
Who are we
Tympro Hearing Protection B.V., established in Breda (4817 ZB), Heusing 1 also operating under the name of Tympro Hearing Protection, Tympro, dOb Hearing Protection, dOb and its affiliated entities including Tympro Hearing Protection Belgium BVBA (hereinafter referred to as Tympro).
Purposes of data processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- when entering into and executing agreements with regard to our products and services,
we will process your name, first name, date of birth and e-mail address;
- for the registration and maintenance of customized products we process your name, first name, date of birth, e-mail address and product details;
- when conducting audio metrics, we record the data from the personal questionnaire and the results of the research in addition to your name, first name, date of birth and email address.
- to contact you when needed or requested, we will record your name, your e-mail address and your telephone number;
- for the purpose of managing client relationships and communicating about our services or products, including by sending a newsletter, we will record your name and e-mail address;
- when providing access to and for the use of the functionalities on the website of Tympro, we process your IP address.
Tympro lawfully processes personal data on the basis of one of the principles from Article 6 of the GDPR:
- The explicit consent given by you;
- Taking preparatory measures at your request for and / or
the performance of the contract concluded with you;
- Meeting legal obligations;
- The legitimate interests of Tympro.
You can oppose this processing on the grounds of the right of objection. More information about this right can be found later in this statement.
How long we store data
Tympro shall not store personal data for longer than is strictly necessary for the purpose of the processing or pursuant to the (Archives) Act.
Tympro do not share your personal data with third parties unless you have given explicit permission for this, this is necessary for the execution of the agreement, to comply with any legal obligation and / or if it has a legitimate interest. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a Processor Agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
Your privacy rights
You have the right to inspect your personal data. If you want to know which personal data Tympro processes of you, you can make a written request which request will be handled within a reasonable period (30 days).
Does your information appear to be incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant? Then you can make an additional request to have your details changed or supplemented.
You can, in some cases, ask for deletion or erasure of your data.
If you wish to receive the (digital) personal data that are processed, you can invoke your right to data portability. This means that you will receive your information in a form in which you can easily pass it on to another organization if you wish.
Finally, you can request a restriction on the processing of your data or object to it. You can send a request for access, correction or deletion to email@example.com. In order to ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you for your IP address and send a copy of your identity document with the request. We strongly advise you to make the BSN number and passport photo invisible and to state that it is a copy.
Tympro ensures appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk and to prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, unauthorized access or disclosure and unauthorized alteration. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact Tympro via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Update Privacy Statement
We may change our privacy statement. We will make an announcement of this change on our website.
Our contact information
Questions regarding this privacy statement or our services can be directed to: email@example.com